As of July 1, 2021, we have moved to Step 3 of the BC Restart Plan. In late August, the PHO required masks to be worn in indoor public places for all people 12 and older.
Starting September 13, all members entering our facility will be required to be vaccinated. Drop-in visitors are not permitted. To visit, please make an appointment here.
As we welcome more members back to our facility, we assure you that we are following the guidance of WorkSafeBC and the Provincial Health Authority. We are committed to ensuring the continued health and safety of our clients and staff and have developed a Communicable Disease Prevention Plan (July 7, 2021). The plan can be downloaded here.
As of September 13, all members entering our facility will be required to be vaccinated. Drop-in visitors are not permitted at this time.
A summary of the procedures is below.
- All visitors to our facility must have reserved a spot in class or have an appointment with a coach. Drop-in visitors are not permitted.
- Members and staff must self-screen for symptoms of a communicable disease, similar to COVID-19 screening. There is no penalty for late cancelling if members are experiencing symptoms. We encourage everyone to stay home if not feeling well.
- Masks are required in common areas of the gym for everyone. Masks are not required while exercising, however, clients must maintain 2 m separation.
- All visitors must wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds (or sanitize) before entering the training area and at the end of the session (before leaving).
- All members must clean their equipment after use.
If you have any questions or concerns, please use the Contact Us form to submit your question. Thank you!