COVID-19 has changed how the world does business and interacts with each other in-person. As we welcome you back to our facility, we want to reassure you that we are following the directions of the health authorities and the best practices developed for small businesses like ours.
We created a series of brief videos outlining the procedures that will be in place when we open our doors. We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our clients and staff so all visitors to the gym must follow the COVID procedures. Our complete COVID-19 Policy and Procedures can be viewed here.
All visitors to our facility must either be signed up for class or have an appointment.
Drop in visitors will not be permitted in the facility. If you are not a current member at Engineered Bodies and would like to schedule an appointment, click the link here. Note that everyone must self screen.
At the gym:
- Do not bring extra items to the gym; only the minimum equipment needed to participate in class (e.g. shoes and water bottle).
- The coach will open the door and permit entry to the facility a maximum of 5 minutes to class start.
- Upon entry, hands must be washed with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Head to your workout area as directed by the coach. Ensure that you stay in this area unless otherwise directed by the coach.
- Clean your equipment before and after workout with the cleaning supplies provided, practising good hand hygiene before and after cleaning.
- Follow directions of the coach at all times and maintain minimum 2 m separation from others when not in your workout area.
Videos on the procedures outlined above are below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please use the Contact Us form to submit your question. Thank you!
What to expect when arriving at a class:
How to register for class (mobile):
How to register for class (desktop):