As of January 20, we are happy to be able to welcome you back into our space. Masks to be worn in indoor public places for all people five years and older.
All members (12+ years) entering our facility must be vaccinated.
Drop-in visitors are not permitted. To visit, please make an appointment here.
Our COVID-19 Safety Plan follows the guidance of WorkSafeBC and the Provincial Health Authority, and goes beyond recommendations through the installation of active CO2 monitoring and filtration. We are committed to ensuring the continued health and safety of our clients and staff and have developed a COVID-19 Safety Plan (updated January 14, 2022). The plan can be downloaded here.
A summary of the procedures is below.
- All visitors to our facility must have reserved a spot in class or have an appointment with a coach. Drop-in visitors are not permitted.
- Members and staff must self-screen for symptoms of COVID-19 and record their answer in their TrainHeroic profile. There is no penalty for late cancelling if members are experiencing symptoms. We encourage everyone to stay home if not feeling well.
- Masks are required in common areas of the gym for everyone. Masks are not required while exercising (the PHO recommends wearing whenever possible), however, clients must maintain 2 m separation.
- All visitors must wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds (or sanitize) before entering the training area and at the end of the session (before leaving).
- All members must clean their equipment after use with Health Canada approved disinfectant.
If you have any questions or concerns, please use the Contact Us form to submit your question.