Posted on May 13, 2020 at 2:00pm by Samantha AgtarapAs of July 1, 2021, we have moved to Step 3 of the BC Restart Plan.
Under Step 3, masks are recommended in indoor public places for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated.
As we welcome more members back in our facility, we assure you that we are following the guidance of WorkSafeBC and the Provincial Health Authority. We are committed to ensuring the continued health and safety of our clients and staff, and have developed a Communicable Disease Prevention Plan (July 7, 2021). The plan can be downloaded here.
A summary of the procedures is below.
- All visitors to our facility must have reserved a spot in class or have an appointment with a coach. Drop in visitors are not permitted.
- Members and staff must self-screen for symptoms of a communicable disease, similar to COVID-19 screening. There is no penalty for late cancelling if members are experiencing symptoms. We encourage everyone to stay home if not feeling well.
- Masks are recommended in common areas of the gym for those who are not fully vaccinated. Masks are not required while exercising, however, clients must maintain 2 m separation.
- All visitors must wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before entering the training area and at the end of the session (before leaving).
- All members must clean equipment after use.
If you have any questions or concerns, please use the Contact Us form to submit your question. Thank you!