COVID-19 has changed how the world does business and interacts with each other in-person. As we welcome you back to our facility, we want to reassure you that we are following the directions of the health authorities and the best practices developed for small businesses like ours.
We created a series of brief videos outlining the procedures that will be in place when we open our doors. We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our clients and staff so all visitors to the gym must follow the COVID procedures. Our complete COVID-19 Policy and Procedures (updated Nov 20, 2020) can be downloaded here.
All visitors to our facility must either be signed up for a training time or have an appointment with a coach.
Drop in visitors will not be permitted in the facility. If you are not a current member at Engineered Bodies and would like to schedule an appointment, click the link here. Note that everyone must self screen. For clients, the active screening process is in the TrainHeroic app on your phone.
At the gym:
- Do not bring extra items to the gym; only the minimum equipment needed to participate in class (e.g. shoes and water bottle).
- Coaches will wear masks at all times.
- Masks must be worn in all common areas of the gym. Masks may be taken off once you are in your training area.
- The coach will open the door and permit entry to the facility a maximum of 5 minutes to class start.
- Upon entry, hands must be washed with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Head to your workout area as directed by the coach. Ensure that you stay in this area unless otherwise directed by the coach.
- Clean your equipment before and after workout with the cleaning supplies provided, practising good hand hygiene before and after cleaning.
- Follow directions of the coach at all times and maintain minimum 2 m separation from others when not in your workout area.
If you have any questions or concerns, please use the Contact Us form to submit your question. Thank you!