Sara is a coach, mobility specialist, and dance instructor based in Vancouver, BC. She grew up dancing competitively in a variety of styles and has continued to maintain her love for the art with ongoing training. Her teaching experience spans 15 years where she has worked with dancers of all ages and levels. As a coach and personal trainer, she has worked with a diverse population of people, helping them gain (or regain) their strength to live functional, confident, and pain free lives.
Sara is also the proud director of Be DanceStrong, a program where she provides strength training and joint mobility training for dancers looking to enhance their movement and performance potential. Her focus is on providing the education and training necessary to build strength, increase range of motion, and mitigate injury; guiding dancers on the path of strength and resiliency for a successful future in life and in their craft.
Her certifications include:
- BCRPA - Registered Personal Trainer and Weight Trainer
- FRCms - Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist
- Kinstretch Certified Instructor
- FMS Level 1 Certified – Functional Movement Systems
- IBBFA Certified Instructor – International Ballet Barre Fitness Association
- AIDT Advanced Associate II for Tap with the Association of International Dance Teachers