Silvia’s goal is to help busy professionals incorporate exercise into their lives so they can be fit, move well, feel good in their bodies, and excel at work. As an occupational rehab kinesiologist, Silvia has been to a variety of workplaces and collaborated with WorkSafeBC and employers to help hundreds of injured workers return to work safely. She is passionate about using education, exercise, and ergonomics to help people avoid work-related injuries, rehabilitate, and optimize health and function. As a competitive weightlifter, she understands the importance of proactively maintaining a healthy body to keep the body resilient to heavy physical demands.
In her spare time, Silvia likes to train for competitive Olympic weightlifting, relax on the beach, eat, and learn about behaviour change.
- Practicing Kinesiologist (British Columbia Association of Kinesiologists)
- Certified Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Professional, Levels 1 & 2
- Precision Nutrition Level 1, Certificate in Exercise Nutrition
Certifications in progress:
- ACSM Clinical Exercise Physiologist
- Precision Nutrition Level 2