May 23 , 2017
Learn the Why of Exercise Selection, Corrective Strategies, Advanced Techniques and Program Design
This workshop will cover a number of topics that will empower personal trainers and coaches with knowledge of principles and practical tools that can help coaches and personal trainers ask better questions and understand the “why” behind exercise selection, corrective strategies, advanced techniques and program design. The agenda of the workshop is as follows:
- Introduction: Opening questions,
- Client intake: What does your current client intake process look like and is it effective?
- Assessments: Why are they important? What is your current functional assessment process?
- Break out session 1 – The squat: prerequisites, assessment, corrective strategies, progressions, lateralizations,
- Review of break out session 1,
- Break out session 2 – bent arm strength (pulling/pushing): prerequisites, assessment, corrective strategies, progressions, lateralizations,
- Review of break out session 2,
- Wrap up and Q&A
When: Sunday July 23rd
Time: 1pm – 5pm
Where: InfoFit located at 1762 West 8th
Cost: $125 (includes $25 Gift Certificate to RYU)
CEC’s: BCRPA 4