February 01 , 2017
The Onnit Academy Foundations Course teaches participants to:
- Understand basic movement theory through a simplified perspective.
- Build true movement potential by expanding to a multi-dimensional movement model.
- Establish alignment protocols for optimal structural integration.
- Identify deteriorating movement paths and how to address it by improving mechanics.
- Prime movement and decompress for activity specific preparation and recovery.
- Set the baseline for immediate application of Bodyweight, Suspension Training, Sandbag, Battle Ropes, Kettlebells, Steel Clubs, Steel Mace.
- Bridge the gap between high quality primary movement integration to capacity broadening movement sophistication.
- Employ a framework to improve movement and structure with any tool or system.
- Scale training effectively in order to increase the spectrum of people one is coaching, from general fitness to sports performance.
- Strengthen the understanding and connection with the work of allied clinician’s and corrective specialists.